FINAL SEASON - Haus Heidi closes to guests in September 2022. See availability on the enquiry page
Set in the Austrian Alps, Haus Heidi is a beautiful chalet with accommodation in 3 fully appointed self-catering apartments.
Ramsau am Dachstein is a sunny and peaceful plateau, nestled under the Dachstein mountain range and 400 metres above the Enns valley and World Cup ski resort of Schladming. Salzburg is a 1 hour drive away.
Haus Heidi is in the hamlet of Ramsau Kulm, and within a short walk of the local centre which offers: the Tourist Information office, medieval church, bus stop, sports shops, Tabac, hotel and restaurants. A Billa supermarket is within a 5 minute walk.
There are 3 holiday apartments in Haus Heidi:
In summer, Ramsau has so much to offer!
* Dramatic scenery – mountains, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, gorges and glaciers. It is all here. A paradise for walkers and more experienced hikers and climbers.
* Activity, adventure, thrills and excitement - it is here! Go-karting down a mountain, zip-wires, tandem paragliding, downhill mountain biking, white-water rafting are just a few of the activities on offer.
* Peace and tranquillity, isolated mountain huts with local cuisine, high pastures with the sound of distant cowbells, and an abundance of fresh air - it is here.
* Museums, ice caves, castles, monasteries, salt mines - such a diverse offering of culture and history in this amazing area of Austria.
* And with the Summercard, one of the biggest all-inclusive cards in the region, over 100 free local facilities, including free buses, mountain lifts, swimming pools and lakes, museums and family programmes.
So come and enjoy a stay at Haus Heidi, in sunny Ramsau: an alpine experience to remember in beautiful and stunning scenery.
Jonathan Griggs & Natalie Green
Ramsau am Dachstein
Mob: +43(0)664 541 8048
Tel: +43(0)3687 80967
Read Haus Heidi reviews on