This cosy and attractive apartment is on the second floor, built into the eaves of the house. The apartment sleeps 4, in two bedrooms.
The accommodation of 60 m2 has two bedrooms: one with an Austrian twin and south facing balcony; the other bedroom has an Austrian twin (which can be made into two singles) with views to the Dachstein mountains.
* well equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine/dryer
* full size hob and oven, microwave and fridge
* kettle, toaster, filter coffee machine, iron and ironing board
* free WIFI internet connection
* Sat TV and DVD player; Hifi (CD, radio and bluetooth)
* private balcony
* daily bread / croissant delivery in winter
* free parking at the side of the house
* heated ski & boot room
* bike and equipment storage in the garage.
* prices include bed linen, towels, tea towels and electricity
* included - all the essentials for your holiday: washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, hand soap, toilet paper, kitchen roll etc.
Within 5 minutes walk are: the Tourist Office, sport shops, hotels and restaurants, also a Billa Supermarket.
Please note this apartment has sloping ceilings and wooden beams, which gives the apartment its character, but also means some restricted head height!
Prices in Summer: €100 to €140 Euros per night.
Prices in Winter: €125 to €170 Euros per night
Christmas and New Year: please enquire
Prices include all bed linen, towels and electricity.
There is an end cleaning charge of €40.
The local tourist tax is €2.50 per adult (15+), per night.
Jonathan Griggs & Natalie Green
Ramsau am Dachstein
Mob: +43(0)664 541 8048
Tel: +43(0)3687 80967
Read Haus Heidi reviews on