This cosy and attractive apartment is on the second floor, built into the eaves of the house. The apartment sleeps 4, or maximum 5 when the fifth is a child (max age 12).
The accommodation of 60 m2 has two bedrooms: one with an Austrian twin and south facing balcony; the other bedroom has an Austrian twin (which can be made into two singles) with views to the Dachstein mountains.
* well equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine/dryer
* full size hob and oven, microwave and fridge
* kettle, toaster, filter coffee machine, iron and ironing board
* free WIFI internet connection
* Sat TV and DVD player; Hifi (CD, radio and bluetooth)
* private balcony
* daily bread / croissant delivery in winter
* bakery (serving breakfast) 3 minutes away on foot
* free parking at the side of the house
* heated ski & boot room
* bike and equipment storage in the garage.
* prices include bed linen, towels, tea towels and electricity
* included - all the essentials for your holiday: washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, hand soap, toilet paper, kitchen roll etc.
Within 5 minutes walk are: the Tourist Office, bakery, sport shops, hotels and restaurants, also a Billa Supermarket.
Please note this apartment has sloping ceilings and wooden beams, which gives the apartment its character, but also means some restricted head height!
Prices in Summer: €100 to €140 Euros per night.
Prices in Winter: €125 to €170 Euros per night
Christmas and New Year: please enquire
Prices include all bed linen, towels and electricity.
There is an end cleaning charge of €40.
The local tourist tax is €2.50 per adult (15+), per night.
Jonathan Griggs & Natalie Green
Ramsau am Dachstein
Mob: +43(0)664 541 8048
Tel: +43(0)3687 80967
Read Haus Heidi reviews on